Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a space designed to give my fans greater access to me as well as to keep you all updated on all the things I will be doing. As many of you know I have taken a three year break from recording music though I never stopped writing lyrics and creating tunes to go with them. I am now back in the studio recording my next album which I have title 'Art' mainly due to the great mixture of musical influence and types of songs that will be on it. When you write songs and create music over a  long period of time as I have for this next album; there is a greater range of sound, lyrics and types of songs which will fuse together in this project which is why it is so titled. Keep an eye on this blog as it develops, check out the facebook page which you can access from here and keep track of my developments in the studio through twitter. 

David


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts